- Gorter's Clay & Dairy Equipment provides a monthly route service to more than 350 dairy
producers with a complete line of Ecolab and Boumatic hygiene/sanitation products and
systems for milking, traffic, identification,automation and management, as well as
- This route service emphasizes preventative maintenance.
- Standards and finds weaknesses before a system shuts down.
- Scheduled maintenance programs are designed to keep a dairy operating at its peak.
- will service all varieties of milking equipment
- Gorter's Clay & Dairy Technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Technicians are trained in the latest milking equipment and computer technology through
Lely, Vermeer, Patz, Mueller and other continuing educational programs.
- Complete line of inventory to meet your repair needs.
- milking equipment
- manure equipment
- feeding equipment
- livestock equipment
- cattle equipment
- haying equipment
- forage equipment
To schedule a service appointment or check on a part, contact us at
- Provide consultation for new or remodeling of existing milking equipment and parlor
- Remodel and install milking equipment and parlors
- Full spectrum of all milking equipment needs